The Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association’s long-standing relationship with SportsCanada.TV is evolving into an official partnership.
For over a decade, SportsCanada.TV has been providing live streaming solutions to the CCAA and its member conferences and institutions across the country. As the “Broadcast Production & Equipment Partner of the CCAA”, SportsCanada.TV will provide the Association and its members with an array of web streaming products and services at competitive rates.
“SportsCanada.TV is proud to partner with the CCAA as their official supplier for live streaming solutions,” said Choyal Brown, founder of SportsCanada.TV. “As a former CCAA athlete myself, I am excited to help in the continued growth and development of the CCAA by assisting schools take their event broadcasting to the next level and providing the best live coverage of their teams and athletes.”
The products and services incorporated into this partnership include:
- An 8% MIP royalty on equipment sales of SportsCanada.TV endorsed products.
- A webcast equipment rental package for CCAA members starting at an annual rate of $1500.
- A 10% discount on production services for CCAA Members hosting a Conference or National Championship.
- Custom branded scoreboard graphic packages for Conference League and Championship competition as well as the CCAA National Championships.
- CCAA members are entitled to a free live streaming consultation with SportsCanada TV regarding the latest technology, equipment and production best practices.
SportsCanada TV joins Wilson, Molten, Vereburn Medical Supply and 4imprint as CCAA MIP partners and supporters of CCAA initiatives. The CCAA and some of its members are already very familiar with SportsCanada TV’s products and services and this partnership looks to build upon those existing relationships.
“With a long history of working with the CCAA and its members it’s a natural progression to officially partner with SportsCanada TV”, said Joel Mrak, CCAA VP Marketing. “Choyal and his team have long been leaders in live streaming equipment and production in Canadian sport. This relationship provides members with much a needed technological resource to enable quality webcasts of collegiate sport webcasts across the country.”
For more information regarding SportsCanada TV or the CCAA's Marketing Incentive Program, please contact Brandon Stone at email@example.com or 613-937-1508 x 2.